On Wednesday 26 June 2019, Vulkam won the “Innotrophée” in its “Industrial Innovation – start up & SME” category (start-up in industrial services developing an innovative product, service or process). This award, which once again makes the name of Vulkam ring out in Grenoble’s minds, is a source of pride for the company, which spares no effort in providing its customers with a truly optimized operating solution for metal lenses.
The awards ceremony took place at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grenoble.
The CCI of Grenoble, its Ecobiz network, BP AURA and its partners, organize as every year, the Innotrophées, a competition during which the best innovations from Isère are rewarded. This year, a little special for them, marks the 10th anniversary of the competition.
Innotrophées are awarded in 4 categories:
- Industrial innovation: start-ups & SMEs
- Social and societal innovation
- Marketing and service innovation
The selection was carried out in two stages:
- A first phase of selection of the three best applications from companies that have applied for the prize for the best industrial innovation.
- a second phase during which the three selected companies had the opportunity to present and defend their innovation, in front of juries composed of members of partner companies, the ICC and its organizing partners
Vulkam has once again highlighted more than the properties of its amorphous metals, but its capacity of growth and innovation.
It is thanks to the efforts of a dedicated team, alongside the CEO Sébastien GRAVIER that we won this award. We would like to thank Grenoble ecobiz for this great adventure, the companies nominated with us in the Industrial Innovation category Amiral technologies, Alpinov X, who contribute to spreading innovation and entrepreneurship in Isère, the members of the jury Renaud Cholat, Laurent DUVIC, Christophe EBRO, Damien COHEN, Elisabeth de la Vessiere, Sylvain PAINEAU , Alban DUMONT, Claudette DA SILVA GLASS.